Bihar Mukhyamantri Utthan Yojana is being run by the Government of Bihar, through which all the poor families of Bihar are provided with an economic incentive of ₹ 50000 on the birth of a girl child in their house, and this incentive amount is given to them separately. It is given in separate installments such as when the girl child is born, then the financial assistance amount of ₹ 2000 is given, after that when the girl child is 1 year old, she is given ₹ 1000 and after that when the girl child is vaccinated. then again ₹ 2000 is given to that family as an incentive.
And apart from this, when the girl passes the tenth standard, she is given financial assistance of ₹ 10000 for the studies of class 11th and 12th, after that the financial assistance amount of ₹ 25000 is provided by the government to complete her graduation.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2022 Benefits
- Under Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, financial assistance of ₹ 50000 is given to all poor families for the upbringing of girls.
- When a daughter is born in the house of any poor family, then govt is provided an assistance amount of ₹ 2000. After that, when his age is 1 year, he is given additional assistance of ₹ 1000.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 10000 is given after passing class 10th education and ₹ 25000 for completing graduation after passing class 12th.
- For Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, any poor family in Bihar whose financial annual income is not very high and who is a BPL card or ration card holder family can apply.
- Any poor family belonging to any caste religion can register for Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
|Scheme Name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana|
|Govt||By Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiary||Poor families of Bihar|
|main Purpose||Giving financial assistance to the daughters of poor families in Bihar|
|Document||applicant’s family Identity Card and Aadhar Card|
Bihar Domicile Certificate
applicant family income certificate
Daughter Birth Certificate
Bank Account Details
Family and Daughter’s Photo
12th class mark sheet(for getting financial assistance amount of ₹10000)
Graduation mark sheet(for getting 25 thousand financial aid amount)
|official Portal||http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/< /a>|
Main Objectives of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
The purpose behind starting Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana has been aimed at the upliftment of poor daughters in Bihar, and through this scheme, financial assistance amount is provided by the government to the daughters of poor families from birth to completion of their studies.
Because as you all know that when a daughter is born in a poor family, most of poor families are unable to take care of that daughter her education, And by keeping this thing in mind, the Bihar government has launched Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The benefit of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana will be given only and only to poor indigenous families of Bihar.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to only those families of Bihar who come below the poverty line and who have a ration card and BPL card etc.
- To avail the benefits of Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana, it is mandatory for you to show both the residence certificate and the income certificate.
- The benefit of Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana will be given only at the birth of daughters in the house of poor families and will not be given at the birth of sons.
- To take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory to apply before the completion of 1 year of the birth of the daughter. Only after that, the benefit of Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana is given to that family.
- If a poor family does not make their daughter study after class 10th, then she is not given the additional assistance given under this scheme.
- To take full advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory to raise the daughter at least till graduation.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2022 Documents Required
- Identity card and Aadhar card of applicant’s family
- Bihar domicile certificate
- Income certificate of the applicant’s family
- daughter’s birth certificate
- bank account details
- family and daughter photo
- Marksheet of class 12th (for getting financial assistance of ₹ 10000)
- Graduation mark sheet (for getting financial assistance amount of 25 thousand)
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2022
To register under this scheme, first of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme “http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/”,
And after that on the home page, you have to click on the option of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana.
And after that, you have to click on the option of “Click Here To Apply”, after that the application form related to this scheme will open in front of you, in which you have to fill in all the necessary information carefully after reading it.
And after that attach the photocopies of all the necessary documents asked in the application form and click on the submit button given below.
Q: What is the last date for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana registration?
Ans: There is no last date to apply for this scheme of the Bihar government, you can register under this scheme anytime.
Q: Where is the official website of Bihar Kanya Utthan Yojana?
Ans: If you are also looking for the official website of this scheme, then the link to the official portal of this scheme is “http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/”.